Membership Terms and Conditions
The fee for membership is $175.00 per month. Monthly payments for this membership shall occur automatically each month based on the date of sign-up.
- The initial membership period shall be for a period of twelve (12) months (the “Initial Period”). Member shall not be entitled to terminate or suspend his/her membership during the Initial Period.
- After the Initial Period, either party may cancel the membership at any time by giving a 30 day written notice to the other party.
- This membership is personal to the Member and may not be assigned, transferred or otherwise disposed of by the Member.
Automatic Payment Agreement
- Monthly membership payments shall be made in advance by direct debit from the member’s designated credit/debit account. This information will be kept on file by Aesthetic Center of New Jersey.
- Member is responsible to ensure that the credit card information on file for the membership is valid so that the monthly fee can be successfully charged to that card. It is the Member’s responsibility to inform Aesthetic Center of New Jersey of any changes to the aforementioned credit card. If there is not a valid credit card on file with Aesthetic Center of New Jersey at the time the Monthly Fee is charged to that card, and one is not provided within seven (7) days after the regularly scheduled date for payment, Aesthetic Center of New Jersey may exercise any and all rights available to it, which may include, but are not limited to:
- Suspension of membership and all membership benefits until such payment is made,
- assessing a late payment fee of $25.00,
- and/or terminating the membership, in which case all unused membership benefits will be immediately forfeited. Member shall still be responsible for all unpaid monthly fees during the Initial Period.
- Aesthetic Center of New Jersey reserves the right to review subscriptions periodically. Members will be given at least a 30 days’ notice in writing of any substantial changes, which include: (a) any increase in membership fee, (b) change in date of automatic monthly payment by more than seven (7) days. Advance notice of changes to membership benefits may or may not be provided.
- The beginning of each membership month is the date in which the monthly membership fee is successfully collected. Service credit is added to Member’s account after successful collection of this payment each month.
Termination or Suspension of Membership
- Member shall have the right to cancel the membership:
- In writing, for any reason within three (3) days after the Commencement date, in which case you will be entitled to a full refund of any membership fees already paid, minus the full retail value of any services, products, or other benefits you have used/purchased.
- Thereafter, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, if you are unable to utilize the membership due to (a) death (b) disability (c) illness (d) injury (e) a change in residence that is more than 25 miles from an Aesthetic Center of New Jersey location (f) your being called to active duty by the United States Military and deployed outside of the state of the primary Spa location or (g) if the membership and/or the primary practice location fails to open or permanently discontinues operations. In order to effectively exercise any right of cancellation, you must notify Aesthetic Center of New Jersey of your intention to cancel in writing in person or by certified or registered mail at the address set forth above. In the event cancellation is due to (i) illness or injury, a doctor’s certification of the same must accompany your notice of cancellation or (ii) your being called to active duty, you or your legally designated representative must include a copy of your official military orders with your notice of cancellation, with such notice being provided within 30 days after your call to active duty.
- Aesthetic Center of New Jersey reserves the right at any time to cancel or suspend the membership of any member in the event of the following:
- The Member commits a serious breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or Aesthetic Center of New Jersey Rules and Regulations.
- Where any monies are due to Aesthetic Center of New Jersey by the Member that remain unpaid for 30 days after its due date.
- The member knowingly provides false details when applying for membership and the false declaration would have reasonably affected Aesthetic Center of New Jersey’s decision to grant the membership.
- If Aesthetic Center of New Jersey terminates for any reason, they reserve the right to retain any monies received to cover any reasonable costs they have incurred as a result.
- Membership may be suspended/frozen for up to three (3) months on medical grounds only. In the case of such a request, a written letter from a physician must be sent directly to Aesthetic Center of New Jersey for consideration. If suspension is granted, all membership benefits and credits will be immediately frozen until both (a) the Member requests that the membership be resumed and (b) the next monthly membership fee is successfully processed/collected.
Terms and Conditions
- Membership fees must be paid by credit card only. Aesthetic Center of New Jersey gift cards may not be redeemed to pay any portion of the membership fee. The membership fee cannot be combined with any other promotions and/or discounts.
- Membership fees, as well as any services and products purchased in conjuction with this membership are non-refundable.
- Aesthetic Center of New Jersey reserves the right to periodically change, add, or eliminate any membership benefits and services.
- Aesthetic Center of New Jersey reserves the right to modify days/hours of operation, provider schedules, and service offerings, with or without notice.
- The membership and its benefits may not be combined with any other promotional offer or promotional gift cards.
- The membership and its benefits may not be sold, gifted, or otherwise transferred to another individual. The membership and its benefits have no monetary value and may not be exchanged for other goods or services.
- Service credits shall be used only toward services provided at Aesthetic Center of New Jersey. Service credits may not be used to purchase products, at-home treatments, gift cards, or any other non-service items.
Last updated on: December 2, 2022